Full time, permanent. San Mateo, California location
Do you want to shape how people MEDITATE on God in modern life? Abide is looking for a Product Manager to build unforgettable experiences for millions of people on the leading Christian meditation app.
As a Product Manager, you will lead the Abide app product strategy and features from concept to testing and scaling. You will develop deep customer empathy based on user research and tests, leading to valuable insights to customer needs. You’ll ensure that product decisions are meaningful, executed well and backed by in-depth data analysis. You’ll work closely with Abide’s content, engineering and marketing to create and execute the product roadmap. This position is ideal for a creative self-starter with strong mobile product experience.
- 3+ years of product experience on consumer products
- Key attribute for a product manager (deep understanding of customer insights and how to translate these into products)
- Demonstrated ability to improve key product metrics like user activation, engagement, and subscription conversion
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Passion for helping others grow in their spiritual life
- Relentlessly learns and rapidly launches meaningful experiments
- Strong understanding of data analytics and A/B testing
- Ability to wireframe, quickly prototype and test concepts
- Previous startup experience
- Lead product strategy and execution that grows usage and subscriptions
- Manage user research, product requirements, and analytics
- Clearly communicate with and support engineering to implement to spec
- Create product narrative, review engineering design docs, hold product features reviews
- Design marketing material for the mobile app, the web property, email campaigns, and social media
- Design direction for Abide’s brand, including graphic design and photography
- Manage projects, deadlines, deliverables and other design-team member
Cash and equity in growth stage startup based on experience
Great work environment
We are a startup in Silicon Valley, and will rely on your contribution to other areas as well, such as team culture, product requirements, data science and analytics, UX design and research, tools, and automation.
Located in San Mateo, CA, next to the Caltrain station. We provide lunch every day at the office and offer an optional weekly devotional for any employee to join in. We have unlimited vacation, health care, subsidized commute by public transportation, home Internet service, and more.Apply online
Our headquarters is located at 15 N. Ellsworth St. Suite 210. San Mateo, CA 94401.
Posted on Sep. 23, 2019