Marketing Operations Specialist
Part time, flexible location
Are you interested in working with a spiritually focused Silicon Valley startup? Do you love details and checking tasks off your to-do list? Are you a relentless project manager who enjoys process and collaboration with different team members?
If so, you may be a fit for our marketing operations specialist role! Abide is looking for someone to help with 10- 15 hours each week. You will work directly with the Director of Marketing to help grow and scale the department’s operations.
Are you seeking to use your technical talent and skill for God’s kingdom? We sought the same, too, so we created Carpenters Code, a team dedicated to use technology to support healthy living according to the Bible. Our flagship product, Abide, is the top app for Biblical meditation and ranks in the top ten for all meditation apps on the App Store.
Role & Responsibilities
Marketing Campaign Management & Execution
- Build, run, and manage different marketing campaigns across different channels (email nurtures, facebook advertising, in-app notifications, social media, etc.)
- Manage and implement audience targeting, nurture pathing, and experimental design for digital marketing campaigns
Operations Process Improvement
- Develop, document, and implement new operations workflows for different marketing channels
- Proactively improve campaign execution process while also owning knowledge base of marketing best practices
- Improve current marketing operations workflows between different marketing areas (i.e. email, push notifications, blog, YouTube, social media, paid advertising, etc.)
Marketing Reporting & Analytics
- Provide regular reporting results on marketing campaign results, as well as suggestions for future improvements
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to execute on data-centric marketing strategies, coordinating to hit deadlines and proactively communicate campaign status updates
- Handle any ad-hoc marketing operations related requests
Preferred skills and experience
- Extremely detail oriented (on the Myers-Briggs personality test, you’re an “SJ”)
- Self-starter who takes initiative and relentlessly follows through on project tasks
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Metrics driven. You love numbers and data!
- Previous experience taking a program from conception to execution, as well as optimizing current process workflows
- Ability to work independently
- Prior experience as a project manager
- Familiarity with the following communication & project management tools- Slack, Asana, Google Drive
- Familiarity and experience with different marketing platforms (Braze, Mailchimp, OneSignal, Facebook Ads, Facebook Analytics, etc.)
Varies depending on experienceApply online
Our headquarters is located at 530 Oak Grove Ave #204. Menlo Park, CA 94025.
Posted on Feb. 8, 2019