Full time, permanent. Flexible location
Would you like to help define and lead the experience of audio and video Christian meditation? Are you a gifted storyteller capable of producing compelling audio and video content? Abide Meditation is setting the trends for new media platforms.
Abide is run by former Googlers who passionately serve God through technology and media innovation. We’re committed to delivering beautiful experiences to connect users with Christ and community. We blend professional excellence with great purpose, fellowship, and prayer.
About the role
Abide Meditation seeks a talented Assistant Producer to join our team. In this role you have many skills in your bag of talents to help Abide become a trusted household brand. You are a digital innovator, and wizard at audio and video production. While not a Yoda, you also know your way around social media. You know how to think biblically in the content creation process. You can spot issues before they turn into problems and work collaboratively with the Abide team.
A bachelor's degree in broadcast or communications, as well as at least two years of production experience. Biblical studies and ministry experience a plus.
Externally, this position is equivalent to an assistant Creative Director.
How your gifts and talents get expressed at Abide
As the associate producer you will work to create compelling content under the direction of the executive producer and in cooperation with the marketing team. This may include writing, assisting with editing, or acting as a liaison between different departments.
- 5+ years of experience in a content strategy or content management field.
- Strong ability to oversee a team of storytellers.
- Experience using data and analytics to support strategy.
- Strong passion and the ability for creating engaging and high-quality Christian-based content experiences in both audio and video platforms.
- You are a proven storyteller with a compelling portfolio of exceptional content.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal skills.
- Push notification campaign management and execution experience.
- As necessary, help produce Abide content by serving as a creative writer, voice over artist, and other individual contributor roles.
- Interact with team of voice over talent and writers.
- Develop and schedule content production for monthly calendar cycles
- Write creative marketing copy that resonate with our audience
- Review content formats and copy
- Manage writers and designers to package engaging content
- Research competitors and industry trends so we’re aware of best practices
- Manage the ongoing content operations workflow
- Review performance regularly to present key analytical insights and optimization opportunities, contributing to the overall strategic vision of the organization
Based on experience
The location for this position is negotiable. Our headquarters are located at 15 N. Ellsworth Ave Suite 210, San Mateo, CA 94401.Apply online
Posted on Jan. 10, 2020