Part time, flexible location
Are you interested in working with a spiritually focused technology startup?
Since 2013, our team mission has remained committed to helping people know the peace of Christ through biblical meditation on the Abide app, the category-leading Christian meditation platform, with over 5 million users since launch. Offering a safe home for the Holy Spirit to guide people into sacred places; experiencing the peace of God more deeply.
We are looking for someone to join our team part-time who is passionate about administrative support, data entry, and scheduling for 10-15 hours per week.
As a administrative assistant, you will be responsible for
- Scheduling meetings, user interviews and assist with follow up communication and deliverables
- Help gather data and prepare reports for board meetings, investors, research and other projects
- Organize travel logistics
- Help prepare weekly team devotionals
- Assist in recruiting by sourcing and vetting applicants
- Support sales by processing invoices, doing record keeping, setting up enterprise accounts and tracking renewals
- Track and analyze analytics on Abide, the YouVersion “Bible App”, YouTube, and other platforms and manage surveys and customer interviews on content use and suggest improvements.
- Be available for scheduled weekly video conference calls.
- Be available 15-20 hours per week
- Timeliness and excellent attention to detail
- Team oriented with the ability to work well independently
- Access to own laptop or computer
- Professional references
- Previous experience in administration, communication or project management.
- Experience building processes from scratch and optimizing current workflows
- Bachelor degree business administration or related field with 3-5 years of work experience
$15-20 / hour
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What is your relevant operations experience?
- Give an example of a time you were extremely detail oriented.
- Give an example of a time you built and optimized a process from scratch. What tools did you use to help organize the project?
Our headquarters is located at 530 Oak Grove Ave #204. Menlo Park, CA 94025.
Posted on Feb. 8, 2019