Part time, permanent. Flexible location
Do you love talking about God? Do you love to build communities? Have you managed email marketing and grown social media? If so, you may be a great fit as the Sponsorship Manager at Abide!
Our mission: To help people experience the peace of Christ through biblical meditation.
Abide is the #1 Christian meditation app. Last year, we guided people through over 3 billion minutes of audio guided meditation. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Mateo, CA. We are a scrappy team of 40 people who specialize in content creation, marketing, business, engineering, product, and design.
Abide was founded by a team of ex-Googlers who are passionate about building products to help people grow in their faith. We’re committed to delivering beautiful experiences to connect users with Christ and community. We blend professional excellence with great purpose, fellowship, and prayer.
About the role
Many Abide listeners have given money to sponsor other listeners to get free content. As the Sponsorship Manager, your primary goal is to get more people free premium Abide content. The Sponsorship Manager encourages more Abide listeners to support the mission, and engages existing sponsors with giveaways, testimonials from recipients and live online events. Our sponsors are some of the most inspiring people in the world!
You will manage the Sponsorship program, with activities that include:
- Creating, testing and scaling email, website and app marketing to acquire and engage sponsors
- Giving away sponsorships and getting testimonials from sponsored listeners
- Talking with sponsors to grow the value of the program for them
- Managing live prayer events
You will report to our Marketing Director and be a part of a team that works across the United States.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced culture and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Have a passion for Abide
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detailed project management
- Experience manage digital marketing campaigns
- Success growing social media engagement and communities
- Familiarity with marketing & project management tools- Slack, Asana, Google Drive, etc.