Full time, Flexible Location
Are you interested in working with a spiritually focused Silicon Valley startup? Do you have a passion for analyzing audience data, for experimenting to drive engagement and conversions? Have you managed performance advertising campaigns, ASO, and SEO? If so, you may be a great fit as a Senior Growth Marketer at Abide!
Our mission: To help people experience the peace of Christ through biblical meditation.
Abide is the #1 Christian meditation app. Last year, we guided people through over 3 billion minutes of audio guided meditation. The company is well funded, profitable and headquartered in San Mateo, CA. We are a scrappy team of around 30 people who specialize in content creation, marketing, business, engineering, product, and design.
Abide was founded by a team of ex-Googlers who are passionate about building products to help people grow in their faith. We’re committed to delivering beautiful experiences to connect users with Christ and community. We blend professional excellence with great purpose, fellowship, and prayer.
About the Role
The growth marketing manager drives mobile app installs and subscriptions by optimizing advertising, search and organic traffic. They must have a passion for analyzing Abide’s audience, developing creative assets, experimenting, and optimizing funnels.
- Create and optimize digital growth marketing and user acquisition advertising campaigns across mobile and desktop platforms: Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Apple Search Ads, DSPs
- Design, develop and launch A/B test campaigns to optimize acquisition and conversion funnels
- Recruit and manage agencies and consultants
- Retrieve and analyze marketing campaign data for campaign optimization and ROI analysis
- Create weekly reports to share / present marketing data insights to important partners
- Launch tests and experiments for organic user growth: ASO, SEO, viral loops
- 5+ years of marketing experience in customer acquisition
- Strong understanding of performance marketing, funnels, channels, advertising creative
- Experience with advertising agencies or in-house performance marketing teams
- Has experience in mobile campaign management, campaign optimization, A/B testing and experiments, and presentation of marketing insights to leadership teams
- Data experience and analytical skills is an absolute must-have
- Knowledge of the mobile marketing ecosystem: attribution, ad platforms, Apple App Store, Google Play Store, ASO
- You have a passion to improve performance metrics. You are curious! You get excited about tests and experiments, and you’re excited to dive into the data to glean insights. You are great with data analysis and can present clear and compelling hypotheses backed by data.
- BS/BA in computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative field
- Experience with mobile app and web analytics tools like Amplitude, Google Optimize, or AppsFlyer