Part time to full time, flexible location
Are you interested in working with a spiritually focused Silicon Valley startup? Do you love organizing, tracking, managing finance and HR admin? Have you managed payments, reporting, and company filings? If so, you may be a great fit as an Operations Manager at Abide.
Our mission: To help people experience the peace of Christ through biblical meditation.
Abide is the #1 Christian meditation app. Last year, we guided people through over 1.1 billion minutes of audio guided meditation. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Mateo, CA. We are a scrappy team of around 30 people who specialize in content creation, marketing, business, engineering, product, and design.
Abide was founded by a team of ex-Googlers who are passionate about building products to help people grow in their faith. We’re committed to delivering beautiful experiences to connect users with Christ and community. We blend professional excellence with great purpose, fellowship, and prayer.
About the Role
The Operations Manager oversees expenses, HR administration, report preparations and compliance. They must be detail oriented, relentless at problem solving, and highly organized.
- HR administration and benefits for employees and consultants
- Oversee recruiters and help vetting candidates
- Finance management for approvals, reports, purchasing, support tax submissions
- Support marketing, content and sales with contracting and reporting
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in bookkeeping, accounting, HR and operations
- Excellent computer skills with Quickbooks, spreadsheets and reporting tools, and databases preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills