Part time, Flexible Location
Are you interested in working with a spiritually focused Silicon Valley startup? Are you a self-starter who enjoys putting together words and visuals that can captivate an audience? Have you managed a monthly content production calendar for email, videos, or social media? Do you passionately share about God with others? If so, you may be a great fit as a Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Abide!
Our mission: To help people experience the peace of Christ through biblical meditation.
Abide is the #1 Christian meditation app. Last year, we guided people through over 1.1 billion minutes of audio guided meditation. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Mateo, CA. We are a scrappy team of around 30 people who specialize in content creation, marketing, business, engineering, product, and design.
Abide was founded by a team of ex-Googlers who are passionate about building products to help people grow in their faith. We’re committed to delivering beautiful experiences to connect users with Christ and community. We blend professional excellence with great purpose, fellowship, and prayer.
About the Role
Our Lifecycle Marketing team is instrumental across the entire user journey, from brand awareness through user retention. As a lifecycle marketer, you will be responsible for developing and publishing marketing campaigns through email, push notifications, in-app notifications, audio platforms, and more. You’re detail oriented and able to write marketing copy that makes words shine, while also organizing and managing several publishing calendars.
You will manage the entire production process from beginning to end, with activities that include:
- Develop and schedule content production for monthly calendar cycles
- Manage the ongoing content operations workflow. Write creative marketing copy that resonate with our audience
- Review content formats and copy
- Research competitors and industry trends so we’re aware of best practices
- Review performance regularly to learn analytical insights and optimization opportunities, contributing to the overall strategic vision of the organization
You will report to both the Programming Manager and be a part of a marketing team that works across the United States.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced culture and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience with Braze, Amplitude, and other lifecycle marketing tools
- Familiar with life-cycle marketing and has previously managed marketing or production calendars at other organizations
- Has at least 1- 2 years of experience in email marketing..
- Diligent and extremely organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and get buy-in with stakeholders across the organization