Full-Time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
This position is similar to that of a traffic manager of a radio or TV station. The Content Operations Coordinator manages the monthly content calendars, communicates daily with talent and collaborates with our creative team, programming, product management and marketing.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of relevant experience in radio, television and/or digital.
- Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience, and/or certifications may be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Communication, Broadcasting, Film or closely related field.
- Previous experience as a Traffic Manager at a broadcast radio and/or television station.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and collaborate with content strategists, designers, copywriters, voice over talent, researchers, product marketers, and others to oversee the coordination of content production workflow.
- Own and manage calendars, timelines and deadlines related to content production.
- Skills in content management, including use of content management systems and other technologies like Google Docs, aptitude to learn AirTable workflow management system.
- Stellar project management skills.
- Team oriented, creative, adaptable, and driven.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Be able to analyze and interpret data
- Have strong tech skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, and data handling
- Ability to think analytically and logically and motivated to incorporate best practices into work processes.
- Ability to work positively and efficiently under pressure while meeting close deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations, environments, and technologies.
A big plus
- Writing skills
- Audio editing skills
Salary Range: $20 to $25 per hour
Reports to the Executive Producer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.