How often do your mornings have inspiring times with God? Do you get to wake up and pray like Jesus, filled by God’s love and a knowledge of your purpose?
If great prayer times are often hard for you, you're totally normal. You may find that mornings are really rushed. You may think of something important to share with God or you may feel like you're mind drifts and it's hard to hear God’s voice. Instead of peace, you may find distraction and discouragement.
Abide’s daily prayer can help you jumpstart deeper morning times with God. In a just a couple of minutes, you can join our passionate leaders to pray through the most popular verses in the Bible. Our prayer leaders believe that God reveals his desires for you in scripture, so each prayer asks for important truths in scripture to be true in your life today. This practice is rooted in the words of Jesus, who says, ‘If you abide in me and my word abides in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given to you’ John 15:7.
Our daily prayer also includes words of encouragement and important questions from scripture to help spark rich conversations with God.
Try one of our popular daily prayers now.
If you’d like to grow your daily prayer life, consider these questions:
- When I pray, do I focus more on what I want or what God wants?
- Do I have any habits or attitudes that prevent me from having regular and effective prayer times?
- Does my community help me pray? Do I help them pray?
Do you know the most common reasons that American Christians don’t pray? They forget to pray. It's just that simple. Is there anything that would help you set aside time for a morning prayer each day? To get the most out of Abide's daily prayer, try subscribing to our daily notification on your iPhone or Android phone today.
Abide’s daily prayers also cover a wide range of topics to help you get real with God on important areas of your life that you might have forgotten about. and be changed on a wide range of topics that God cares about. Are there any important things happening in your life that you haven’t talked to God about? Join us in daily prayer, and discover new ways to pray for what matters.
How do these verses impact your prayers?
- ‘Your Father knows what you need before you ask.’ Matthew 6:8
- Galatians 6:7-8 reminds us, ‘You will always harvest what you plant. Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit.’
- "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Abide’s daily prayer is a free ministry provided by the support of Abide Members. Join today by visiting https://abide.is/subscribe/checkout.