The Abide team does a group devotional focused on Abide's weekly theme. We read verses, listen to meditations, and reflect on how God is speaking to us. We're publishing these devotionals so you can use them as a resource for a Bible study or in your own quiet time. Enjoy!
TOPIC: You Belong to a Church
If you're in a group, take turns reading the week's Bible verses. Read the scriptures here
As time permits, listen to the meditations. Everybody can listen to a separate meditation or you can listen collectively as a group. The meditations for the different days are linked below, and the shortest version is 2 minutes long.
- Freed for Compassion - 1 Peter 3:8
- God’s Superheroes - Proverbs 31:15-17
- A Community of Trust and Growth - Ephesians 6:1-2
- Loved First; Loving First - 1 John 4:19
- Hope for New Beginnings - James 2:13
- When God Meets Us in Our Longings - Acts 10:2
- Finding the Right Path - Proverbs 22:6
- What learnings from the Proverbs 31 woman can you apply personally (reference Proverbs 31:10-31? What can we apply as a team at Abide?
Share your answers in the comments below.