The Abide team does a group devotional focused on Abide's weekly theme. We read verses, listen to meditations, and reflect on how God is speaking to us. We're publishing these devotionals so you can use them as a resource for a Bible study or in your own quiet time. Enjoy!
TOPIC: We Suffer Through Grief
If you're in a group, take turns reading the week's Bible verses. Read the scriptures here
As time permits, listen to the meditations. Everybody can listen to a separate meditation or you can listen collectively as a group. The meditations for the different days are linked below, and the shortest version is 2 minutes long.
- We Suffer Through Grief - Matthew 5:4
- Rejoice In Your Hardship - Romans 5:3-5
- Share The Sufferings of Christ - 1 Peter 4:12-13
- Persevere When Tempted - James 1:12
- Praise God In Suffering - 2 Corinthians 6:4
- Finding Joy In Trials - James 1:2-4
- Temptation Is Common - 1 Corinthians 10:13
- What have you grieved in the last few years. How has it shaped your faith?
Share your answers in the comments below.