The Abide team does a group devotional focused on Abide's weekly theme. We read verses, listen to meditations, and reflect on how God is speaking to us. We're publishing these devotionals so you can use them as a resource for a Bible study or in your own quiet time. Enjoy!
TOPIC: We Suffer through Holiness
If you're in a group, take turns reading the week's Bible verses. Read the scriptures here
As time permits, listen to the meditations. Everybody can listen to a separate meditation or you can listen collectively as a group. The meditations for the different days are linked below, and the shortest version is 2 minutes long.
- You Are Set Apart - 1 Peter 1:14-16
- Clean Your Body and Spirit - 2 Corinthians 7:1
- Seek Peace and Purity - Hebrews 12:14
- You Are Called To Holiness - 1 Thessalonians 4:7
- Be Honorable In Suffering - Matthew 5:10
- Be Separate In Holiness - Leviticus 20:26
- The Way Through Suffering - Isaiah 35:8
- What’s one way that you’re being made more holy (set apart, pure, aligned with God’s will)?
- How might any of your trials or challenges help you in becoming more holy?
Share your answers in the comments below.