The Abide team does a group devotional focused on Abide's weekly theme. We read verses, listen to meditations, and reflect on how God is speaking to us. We're publishing these devotionals so you can use them as a resource for a Bible study or in your own quiet time. Enjoy!
TOPIC: Trust God with your purpose
Read and listen for words of God’s applied love.
If you're in a group, take turns reading the week's Bible verses. Read the scriptures here
As time permits, listen to the meditations. Everybody can listen to a separate meditation or you can listen collectively as a group. The meditations for the different days are linked below, and the shortest version is 2 minutes long.
- What Do You Want Most? - Psalm 37:4
- What Does God Want? - John 15:16
- Who Do You Trust? - Romans 8:28
- Judge Well - Luke 6:37
- Focus On Today's Purpose - Hebrews 3:7
- Focus On Excellence - Philippians 4:8
- A Pivotal Gift - 1 Peter 4:10
- What aspect of the week is most astounding?
- Which person would you most want to meet?
- Which day would you most want to experience, and why?
Share your answers in the comments below.