The Abide team does a group devotional focused on Abide's weekly theme. We read verses, listen to meditations, and reflect on how God is speaking to us. We're publishing these devotionals so you can use them as a resource for a Bible study or in your own quiet time. Enjoy!
TOPIC: Renew Your Mind
Exercise: Envision holding up important thoughts or concerns you’ve had to God as an offering. Which ones are most pleasing? Which ones might God want to change or replace?
If you're in a group, take turns reading the week's Bible verses. Read the scriptures here
As time permits, listen to the meditations. Everybody can listen to a separate meditation or you can listen collectively as a group. The meditations for the different days are linked below, and the shortest version is 2 minutes long.
- Renewing Your Thoughts - Ezekiel 11:19
- Wiping Away Your Tears - Revelation 21:4
- New Things Have Begun - 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Be Continually Renewed - Ephesians 4:22-24
- The Pure In Heart - Matthew 5:8
- Cleansing Your Heart By Faith - Acts 15:9
- One Heart, One Way - Jeremiah 32:39
- What’s one thought about you, God, or your community that can center you on renewal this week?
Share your answers in the comments below.