The Abide team does a group devotional focused on Abide's weekly theme. We read verses, listen to meditations, and reflect on how God is speaking to us. We're publishing these devotionals so you can use them as a resource for a Bible study or in your own quiet time. Enjoy!
TOPIC: Renew Your Mind
Exercise: Envision what you look at frequently this week. Your computer. Someone close to you. What do you see in that thing or person that’s renewing your mind? What is hindering your mind’s renewal?
If you're in a group, take turns reading the week's Bible verses. Read the scriptures here
As time permits, listen to the meditations. Everybody can listen to a separate meditation or you can listen collectively as a group. The meditations for the different days are linked below, and the shortest version is 2 minutes long.
- Renewing Your Mind - Romans 12:2
- Renewed by God's Mercy - Titus 3:5
- Your New Spiritual Self - Colossians 3:10
- Branded As God's Own - Ephesians 4:30
- Renew Your Power - Isaiah 40:31
- Create In Me A Clean Heart - Psalm 51:10
- God Is At Work In You - Philippians 1:6
- What habit or activity is most renewing your mind?
- What is preventing renewal?
Share your answers in the comments below.