The Abide team does a group devotional focused on Abide's weekly theme. We read verses, listen to meditations, and reflect on how God is speaking to us. We're publishing these devotionals so you can use them as a resource for a Bible study or in your own quiet time. Enjoy!
TOPIC: Healing Your Body
“The welfare of sheep depends solely upon the care they get from their shepherd. Therefore, the better the shepherd, the healthier the sheep.” - Oswald Chambers
Read and listen for declarative words of intentionality.
If you're in a group, take turns reading the week's Bible verses. Read the scriptures here
As time permits, listen to the meditations. Everybody can listen to a separate meditation or you can listen collectively as a group. The meditations for the different days are linked below, and the shortest version is 2 minutes long.
- Divine Healing - Matthew 14:36
- Divine Creation - Genesis 2:7
- Recurring Disease - 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- Being Tired - Psalm 145:18-19
- Chronic Pain - Isaiah 61:1
- Feeling Sick - James 5:14-16
- Unknown Diagnosis - Psalm 19:7
- How do you define sick?
- How do you define healed?
Share your answers in the comments below.